We offer water cutting with the most advanced WaterJet technology.
We use the most modern method of cutting with a numerically controlled machine that currently is the leading solution in the market. Our 5-axis machine allows:
- cutting of even very complex geometrical shapes with the maximum accuracy of ± 0.05 mm (class 5) and edge chamfering to 60°
- machining of very large sheets (up to 6 000 x 2 000 mm)
- cutting thick material (up to 200 mm)
- low cutting temperature that does not damage fragile materials, which is the case with milling machinery or gas or laser cutting
- cutting almost any material (any type of steel, stones, ceramics, wood, rubber, plastics, etc.)
- low material losses
- lack of mechanical stresses after the process
Each order is valuated individually. Water cutting price depends on working time of the machine (higher class – more time necessary) and difficulty of the given order. We guarantee high precision of work and short time limits for completion of the order. We accept short-run orders, including for non-business persons. Cost estimate of the order is free.
To quickly receive the cost estimate of the order
email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. short description of the order
2. drawing in the DXF format
3. choice of cutting quality
Classes of accuracy and cutting quality
1. separation cut: 0.5 mm
2. through cut: 0.2–0.3 mm
3. clean cut: 0.2 mm
4. good finish: 0.1 mm
5. excellent finish: 0.1 mm (smooth surface)
We have specialised machines and equipment for precise bending of plates as required by our clients. These include a modern bending brake that guarantees high functionality, efficiency and repeatability. Our machines and tooling allow to obtain various shapes of the material without damaging its structure.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
We ensure professional support during the provision of our services. Our experience will help anyone to find the solution to satisfy specific needs.